CAEOP Elections Committee Announces ... NOMINATIONS FOR LEADERSHIP
This is the time of year CAEOP members should concentrate on the future of the Association, think about CAEOP’s continued progress, and actively seek out members to nominate for office who will strive to work for CAEOP’s success. The Elections Committee requests that each member seriously consider those well-qualified CAEOP members who can be nominated to serve as a leader.
The following offices will appear on the ballot:
- PRESIDENT ELECT
- VICE PRESIDENT – INSERVICE
- CENTRAL DISTRICT DIRECTOR
- SOUTHERN DISTRICT DIRECTOR
To serve as an officer in CAEOP, the candidate must have been a member for two years and possess the skills required to perform the duties of the office for which she/he is nominated.
To recommend a qualified candidate, please verify her/his interest in service and complete a recommendation form. The candidate will need to complete the Statement of Candidate form. Forms should be returned as instructions indicate.
1. Nominations will be accepted during the months of November and December. All nominations must be emailed or postmarked no later than December 16, 2017.
2. The ballot will be emailed (hard copies will be mailed to members without email addresses) to all CAEOP members by the end of December. The ballot must be returned to the Elections Chair via email or postmarked no later than January 30, 2018.
3. The ballots will be tallied under the direction of the Elections Committee and the results will be announced during the Business Meeting at the Annual Conference.
4. The elected officers will be installed at the Annual Conference at the Installation Banquet.
If further information is needed, please contact Mary Alice Means at Mameans@kern.org or call 661-636-4702.
Mary Alice Means
Central District Director/Elections Chair